Morocco’s most successful club internationals have seen their value explode in recent years. At least that is what can be seen from the update of the market values of players around the world on the transfer market, carried out by the specialist website transfermarkt.
In Morocco, eight professionals are among the top Moroccan internationals. Thanks to this ranking, their selection is at the top of the most expensive teams in North Africa, with a total value of 204 million euros; a figure never before achieved for the Moroccan national A team.
Here is the list of the Top 8 of Morocco’s most expensive soccer players:
1. Hakim Ziyech (26): 50 million euros (Ajax Amsterdam – Netherlands)
2. Achraf Hakimi (21): 45 million (Borussia Dortmund – Spain)
3. Amine Harit (22): 30 million (Schalke 04 – Germany)
4. Noussair Mazraoui (22): 15 million (Ajax Amsterdam – Netherlands)
5. Youssef En-Nesyri (22): 12 million (CD Leganés – Spain)
6. Oussama Idrissi (23): 12 million (AZ Alkmaar – Netherlands)
7. Sofyan Amrabat (23): 10 million (Hellas Verona – Italy)
8. Sofiane Boufal (26): 10 million (Southampton – England)