In order to become a jumia agent, you’ll have to open two different account. These accounts are jumia account and jforce account. The order in which you open both is irrelevant. As far as you completed the registration in both, you’re good.
In this regard, how do I become a jumia agent? To become a part of the Jumia independent Sales Consultant Scheme, please fill out and submit the form below. All fields are mandatory. Once you have filled out the above form, you will receive a confirmation of your submission via mail or sms. In the mail you will be asked to attend our Business Opportunity Meeting.
As many you asked, how can I become a jumia agent in Kenya? To become an independent sales consultant with Jumia Nigeria, you need to register,once accepted you will be working as a sales consultant for Jumia without fully commiting yourself to them, then start selling Jumia products and make money doing so. You can make up to Kshs. 40,000.
Correspondingly, how can I join J Force? To join the Jumia JForce program, you can contact Jumia through their official social media channels or contact the JForce management directly on +256782863240 (for Ugandans), 0740023671 (for Kenyans) and +2349037736063 (for Nigerians). You will then be asked to fill in a form which basically asks for your: Full names.
People ask also, how much do Jumia agents earn? Being a Jumia agent in Kenya can be a rewarding venture, especially if you are good with people. In fact, the commissions can go up to over Kshs100,000 in a good month. Also, Jumia agents (officially called JForce consultants) often sell more when there are sales campaigns such as the annual Black Friday promotion.
- Step 1: Create a seller account. Open the Jumia seller center portal in a new tab.
- Step 2: Add Business Information. Here, add your business information and click continue.
- Step 3: Add Payment details.
- Step 4: Add Payment details.
- Step 4: Seller training.
- Step 5: Become a Jumia Seller in Uganda.
What does a Jumia agent do?
A jumia agent, also known as Jforce agent or jumia sales consultant is someone who helps customers place orders on jumia and earn commission for sales completed.
How can I become a Jumia PickUp station agent in Kenya?
- Possess 1,000 sq ft dedicated space for Jumia in the facility.
- Dedicated person to manage the pickup station.
- Consent to brand location and staff.
- Possess delivery van and 4 motorbike riders (applicable to existing logistics companies)
What sells most on Jumia Kenya?
In November and December, Jumia Kenya says, the most selling items were mobile phones followed by computer hardware, television, home appliances and fashion items.
What is Jumia force?
JForce is a nationwide network of sales consultants placing orders on Jumia, on behalf of self and/or other people (Family, friends, others). As a JForce agent, you are eligible to earn HUGE COMMISSIONS on every order you place on Jumia.
How can I make money online on Jumia?
- List your products under the correct product categories.
- Make sure your selling price is correct.
- Receive an order from Jumia through the Seller Portal.
- Pick and Pack the order.
How do I get paid to advertise on Jumia?
- Become an Affiliate Partner. Affiliate partners can promote the products on Jumia and can get up to 11% commission on every successful order made a click via your affiliate link.
- Sell on Jumia Nigeria. If you have your own products and services to sell, you can easily sell them.
How can I become an agent in Nigeria?
- Age requirements – Depending on which state you reside in, you must be at least 18 or 19 years old.
- Citizenship – All Nigerian states require you to be a Nigerian citizen.
- Pre-license Training – You must complete a mandatory number of hours of pre-license schooling.
How do I open a Jumia pickup station?
- Click register.
- Select either service provider registration form or logistics service provider section.
- Fill in the registration form and tick agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Register.
- Wait for your account to be approved.
- Login to your account after approval.
- Click sell a service.
What percentage does Jumia take from sellers?
If you are selling an item X for KES 10000 on JUMIA, and the item commission is 5%, mathematically the item commission should be only KES 500. You will be charged a total commission of KES 500.
Is selling on Jumia profitable?
Despite the business model shakeup, Jumia is still not profitable, and it is also not growing as fast as it once was. Jumia’s customer base grew to 6.9 million, 500k customers (6.9%) higher than 6.4 million in Q1 2020.