In order to become a jumia agent, you’ll have to open two different account. These accounts are jumia account and jforce account. The order in which you open both is irrelevant. As far as you completed the registration in both, you’re good.
Correspondingly, how can I become a Jumia agent in Nigeria? To get started, you will be required to go to the Jumia Seller registration page and sign up. After signing up, you will be able to upload your own products to sell on Jumia Nigeria. You can always contact Jumia‘s Partner Support via 0700 6000 000 throughout the entire process in case you require assistance.
Also know, how can I become a Jumia agent in Kenya? To become an independent sales consultant with Jumia Nigeria, you need to register,once accepted you will be working as a sales consultant for Jumia without fully commiting yourself to them, then start selling Jumia products and make money doing so. You can make up to Kshs. 40,000.
Beside above, how do I open a JForce account?
- You can use your e-mail address to register so type your email address next then click Create account.
- Next, type a strong password and then click Create Account.
- Another window will open and this time you are supposed to type your Phone Number.
Moreover, how can I become a Jumia agent in Uganda? To join the Jumia JForce program, you can contact Jumia through their official social media channels or contact the JForce management directly on +256782863240 (for Ugandans), 0740023671 (for Kenyans) and +2349037736063 (for Nigerians). You will then be asked to fill in a form which basically asks for your: Full names.Despite the business model shakeup, Jumia is still not profitable, and it is also not growing as fast as it once was. Jumia’s customer base grew to 6.9 million, 500k customers (6.9%) higher than 6.4 million in Q1 2020.
How can I become a Jumia PickUp station agent in Kenya?
- Possess 1,000 sq ft dedicated space for Jumia in the facility.
- Dedicated person to manage the pickup station.
- Consent to brand location and staff.
- Possess delivery van and 4 motorbike riders (applicable to existing logistics companies)
What sells most on Jumia Kenya?
In November and December, Jumia Kenya says, the most selling items were mobile phones followed by computer hardware, television, home appliances and fashion items.
How can I make money online on Jumia?
Earn Commissions from your website with Jumia Affiliate With the Jumia affiliate program you can be at the comfort of your home and get credit alerts from your bank just by simple referrals. Make as much as 11% commission on items purchased on Jumia by a visitor from your website.
How can I earn Jumia on JForce?
Get on the JForce train today and earn money through commissions by selling items supplied by Jumia. You can also make money as you recruit new sales consultants. This is an opportunity to be your own boss and take orders from no one else but yourself as you have complete control over your activities.
How do I open a Jumia pickup station?
- Click register.
- Select either service provider registration form or logistics service provider section.
- Fill in the registration form and tick agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Register.
- Wait for your account to be approved.
- Login to your account after approval.
- Click sell a service.
What percentage does Jumia take from sellers?
If you are selling an item X for KES 10000 on JUMIA, and the item commission is 5%, mathematically the item commission should be only KES 500. You will be charged a total commission of KES 500.
What are Jumia seller fees?
In line with the Federal Government’s directive on the Finance Act 2019, the Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable on goods and services offered by Jumia would be increased from 5% to 7.5% effective on the 1st of February 2020.
Are there fake products on Jumia?
Jumia takes product authenticity very seriously. It is each seller’s responsibility to source and sell only authentic products. The sale of fake or counterfeit products is a breach customer trust.
Is selling on Jumia free?
- How much does it cost to sell on Jumia? The registration on Jumia is free for all the vendors. For each sale you make via our platform, you will be charged a fee depending on the delivery method chosen and the category of your products.
What products are in high demand in Nigeria?
- Electronic Goods.
- Fashion Items.
- Cosmetic Product.
- Health and Wellness Products.
- Hair Wig and Extensions.
- Baby Accessories.
- Food and Groceries.
- Phones and Accessories.