JForce is a program run by Jumia with a nationwide network of independent sales consultants paid on commission for placing orders on the Jumia e-commerce platform on behalf of other people (Family, friends, neighbors). On each order, they place they earn a commission.
People ask also, how can I earn from JForce? Get on the JForce train today and earn money through commissions by selling items supplied by Jumia. You can also make money as you recruit new sales consultants. This is an opportunity to be your own boss and take orders from no one else but yourself as you have complete control over your activities.
Best answer for this question, how do I become a Jumia agent? To become a part of the Jumia independent Sales Consultant Scheme, please fill out and submit the form below. All fields are mandatory. Once you have filled out the above form, you will receive a confirmation of your submission via mail or sms. In the mail you will be asked to attend our Business Opportunity Meeting.
You asked, how do I open a JForce account?
- You can use your e-mail address to register so type your email address next then click Create account.
- Next, type a strong password and then click Create Account.
- Another window will open and this time you are supposed to type your Phone Number.
Moreover, how can I earn money from Jumia online? Earn Commissions from your website with Jumia Affiliate With the Jumia affiliate program you can be at the comfort of your home and get credit alerts from your bank just by simple referrals. Make as much as 11% commission on items purchased on Jumia by a visitor from your website.
How do I make money on Jumia?
- List your products under the correct product categories.
- Make sure your selling price is correct.
- Receive an order from Jumia through the Seller Portal.
- Pick and Pack the order.
Is selling on Jumia profitable?
Despite the business model shakeup, Jumia is still not profitable, and it is also not growing as fast as it once was. Jumia’s customer base grew to 6.9 million, 500k customers (6.9%) higher than 6.4 million in Q1 2020.
What are Jumia seller fees?
In line with the Federal Government’s directive on the Finance Act 2019, the Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable on goods and services offered by Jumia would be increased from 5% to 7.5% effective on the 1st of February 2020.
Is selling on Jumia free?
- How much does it cost to sell on Jumia? The registration on Jumia is free for all the vendors. For each sale you make via our platform, you will be charged a fee depending on the delivery method chosen and the category of your products.
How much can I earn as Jumia affiliate?
Affiliate partners can promote the products on Jumia and can get up to 11% commission on every successful order made a click via your affiliate link. You can make easy money online if you own a website, blog, or just any useful social media account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc).
Is Jumia trusted?
No to Fake products JUMIA’s goal is to build the best online shopping experience to gain customer’s trust; this is why we only sell genuine and original products. JUMIA is abiding by the legal rules related to the Customer Protection regulations.
How can I promote my product on Jumia?
1- Click on “Advertising” then ” Offers”. 3- Pick the category or the campaign you want to promote. 4- Select APP advertising if you want to promote for Jumia APP. 5- Select WEB advertising, if you want to promote through the web, then select the banner size that can be compatible with your online website.
How do I register as a seller on Jumia?
Just visit the website https://www.jumia.com.ng/marketplace-vendor/ and fill the form. Once the registration details has been filled. You are required to watch the short training videos and take the quiz. An email will be sent with a link to create password.
What products are in high demand in Nigeria?
- Electronic Goods.
- Fashion Items.
- Cosmetic Product.
- Health and Wellness Products.
- Hair Wig and Extensions.
- Baby Accessories.
- Food and Groceries.
- Phones and Accessories.
How can I make money online?
- Pick up freelance work online.
- Test websites and apps.
- Pick up tasks on Amazon’s Mechanical Turk.
- Take surveys for money.
- Make money from your blog as an affiliate.
- Sell your wares on Etsy.
- Get advertising revenue from your blog or YouTube channel.
- Become an Instagram influencer.