- Mail Orange.
- Call 121 from your Orange number in Morocco.
- Call 6631 211 21 from any other phone.
- Call 0021 2663 1211 21 from abroad.
- Visit the Orange website.
- Visit the Orange Facebook page.
Likewise, how do I recharge my Orange Internet?
- Enter *124# followed by the send button.
- Call *124# and follow the instructions.
Frequent question, how do I check my data usage on Orange Morocco? Orange pays bonuses on recharges all valid for 7 days e.g. 1 GB for 100 DH recharge and the equivalent for higher and lower ones. Check balance by entering #554# or 5554. An on-screen menu with 5 options is displayed.
Additionally, how do I recharge my Orange SIM card in France?
- Enter #123# followed by the send button.
- Call 224 and follow the instructions.
- Call #123# from abroad and follow the instructions.
Furthermore, how do you buy airtime on Orange?
- Dial *145# and press ‘send’ or ‘call’
- Choose option 3 ‘Mobile Top up’ and press ‘send’ or ‘call’
- Enter the amount of Orange airtime you want to purchase and press ‘send’ or ‘call’
- When prompted, confirm the transaction with your secret code and press ‘send’ or ‘call’
To purchase the Prepaid Data bundles, dial *148# from your mobile phone and choose the bundle you prefer from the options available.
How much data do I have left orange?
Téléchargez MyOrange: Budget Check: Dial #5580# on your handset, followed by the call button. You will see a menu appear on the screen. Choose option ‘1’ to see your current usage.
How do I check airtime balance on Orange?
You can check your credit balance at any time, from the Orange Yame app, or by dialling *121# for all the balances, *155# for prepaid main balance.
How do you check your credit on Orange?
- Dial #13# directly from your line, or #100# and select My balance.
- Call 400 and select balance inquiry.
How do I top up my Orange mobile phone?
How can I recharge my SIM card online?
- Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for.
- Select the option from Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Select the circle you belong to.
- Check the online recharge plans designed exclusively for you or fill in the amount you want to recharge.
How do I top up my SIM card?
Depending on your provider, you can top-up your mobile phone at most Post Offices, Payzone retailers and major supermarkets. You can also top-up at most ATMs. To top-up at Post Office, Payzone store or a Supermarket, you will have to purchase E-voucher or swipe your E- top-up card supplied by your mobile Network.
How do I buy airtime with Orange Botswana?
Orange Money: Customer can use their Orange Money credit to purchase airtime. Customer needs to dial *145# in order to access Orange Money and select Airtime option to purchase airtime.
How do I transfer credit on Orange SIM?
- Dial #100# from your mobile.
- Choose Shokran services.
- Choose Credit Transfer
- Enter the mobile number that you wish to transfer credit to it.
- Enter amount
How do I check my data balance on Orange Botswana?
Enter *101# from your mobile and confirm by pressing Send/Yes/Ok and then all your balance will be displayed.
How do I activate my Orange internet SIM?
- Insert your new SIM card into your mobile phone.
- Enter the PIN code.
- Make your 1st call or send an SMS; your card is now activated.
- Dial *158# free of charge to receive your mobile number and *155# for validity date for your line.
- To view your benefits dial *155#
How do I check my Orange Internet?
- Select “Internet”
- Select “Internet Packages”
- Select “My Package info”
- You will get confirmation on your remaining MBs and renewal date.
Do Orange SIM cards expire?
Once Orange has received the information, and the line is identified, it will be valid for 6 months and will be renewed for 6 months after each top-up except for the 5€ top up (1 month only). Note: dial #123# to find out the validity of your line (Number Validity).
Can I reactivate an old Orange SIM card?
My SIM Card is expired, is it possible to reactivate it? No, once the deadline of your SIM Card has passed, it is impossible for our technical services to reactivate it.
How do I activate My Orange cash?
- Subscribe through any Orange shop.
- Receive your pin code through an SMS.
- Change your PIN code through #7115# or download the ‘Orange Cash’ application and manage your account from there.
How do I send money with Orange Money?
- For first-time users, download the Remitly app and create an account.
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- Select Mobile Money as your delivery method and Orange Money as your location.
- Enter your recipient’s phone number and full name.