Check balance by entering #554# or 5554. An on-screen menu with 5 options is displayed. Press 1 to check remaining national minutes, 2 for SMS, 4 for internet e.g. MB left, and 5 for international minutes.
Additionally, how do I check my data usage on Maroc Telecom?
- Enter #580# followed by the send button.
- Call #111# and follow the instructions.
Frequent question, how do I check my orange Data balance in Morocco?
- Enter #554# followed by the send button.
- Call 5554 and follow the instructions.
Also know, how much is data in Morocco? So how expensive is mobile data in Morocco? The average price for 1 GB of data in Morocco is 0.88 USD, far below the African average of 5.80 USD. The world average is 4.07 USD.
Quick Answer, how do I buy INWI data?
- Select an amount to send.
- Enter the number to recharge.
- Choose your payment method of choice. Once purchased, the recharge is sent instantly.
- Call 120 from your Inwi number in Morocco.
- Call 5290 000 00 from any other phone.
- Call 0021 2529 0000 00 from abroad.
- Visit the Inwi website.
- Visit the Inwi Facebook page.
How do I buy data in Morocco?
- Maroc Telecom. Data SIM card Maroc Telecom. Being one of the main operators, it offers you connection in 2G, 3G and 4G.
- Inwi. INWI data SIM card.
- One Sim Card. ONE Data SIM Card.
How do I check my internet balance on Orange?
- Enter *111# followed by the send button.
- Call 1470 and follow the instructions.
- Visit the Orange website.
How do I check my data usage on Orange?
Enter *101# from your mobile and confirm by pressing Send/Yes/Ok and then all your balance will be displayed.
How do I check my orange load?
- Enter #123#1# followed by the send button.
- Call 5123 and follow the instructions.
Can you use data in Morocco?
Make sure that your phone is unlocked before you leave home so a local SIM will be compatible. Morocco has three main mobile phone networks – Meditel, Maroc Telecom and Inwi – all of which have great coverage, which may be less effective in remote areas. 4G is widely available in the main cities and towns of Morocco.
How can I get internet in Morocco?
According to the CIA, 8 Internet service providers are located in Morocco. These include Maroc Telecom, Orange Morocco, and Inwi. To access the internet, the following options are available: 4G, ADSL, Fibre Internet, VSAT, CDMA, and public Wi-Fi.
Is there a SIM card that works all over the world?
International SIM cards (sometimes called “travel SIM cards”) aren’t tied to a specific country or group of nations, but allow you to use your phone all around the world — for a price. There are several of these cards on the market, each with different plans and pricing.
How do I find my orange number in Morocco?
Re: How to check my sim card number? Request your own number by calling: 55512 or via # 555 * 1 * 2 #.
How do I activate my Maroc Telecom SIM?
You must activate the SIM card after you have purchased it. Either ask the salon to do this or call 555 yourself and dial the number “1”. Everything, the card is activated. You can buy the supplement in most small shops or supermarkets.
Does Orange SIM card work in Morocco?
Orange SIM cards do work in Spain and Morocco but you’ll pay heavy roaming fees. It is much more economical to buy a SIM card in each country.