- Enter #554# followed by the send button.
- Call 5554 and follow the instructions.
You asked, how much data do I have left Orange? Téléchargez MyOrange: Budget Check: Dial #5580# on your handset, followed by the call button. You will see a menu appear on the screen. Choose option ‘1’ to see your current usage.
Similarly, how do I check my data usage on Orange sim? Enter *101# from your mobile and confirm by pressing Send/Yes/Ok and then all your balance will be displayed.
Best answer for this question, how much is data in Morocco? So how expensive is mobile data in Morocco? The average price for 1 GB of data in Morocco is 0.88 USD, far below the African average of 5.80 USD. The world average is 4.07 USD.
In this regard, how do you check your balance on Orange?Download My Orange: Budget Check: enter #5580# on your mobile then press the call button. A menu is displayed. Choose option 1 to check your current usage.
How do I check my data usage on Orange flybox?
- Access your account on Orange Yame. Click on my account. Enter your password.
- Recharge / Top-up your account. Select Top-up option. Enter scratch card number of recharge PIN.
- Purchase Konnecta! Bundles.
- Check your balance. Log-on to Webtop.
- Open and Read SMS. Type Flybox.home (OR type 192.168.1.1) on your web browser.
How can I check my internet balance?
Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do I check my data balance on Orange DRC?
- Enter *124# followed by the send button.
- Call *124# and follow the instructions.
How do I find my orange number in Morocco?
Re: How to check my sim card number? Request your own number by calling: 55512 or via # 555 * 1 * 2 #.
Can I use mobile data in Morocco?
Mobile/cellphone coverage is generally excellent in Morocco’s cities and metropolitan areas, although expect limited coverage in remote, desert or mountainous areas. If you want to use your mobile phone on the go, your best bet is to buy a local SIM to insert into your unlocked phone for the duration of your stay.
Can I use EE in Morocco?
EE Roaming Zone D countries are: Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chile, Congo, Cuba, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lao, Lebanon, Lesotho, Macau, …
How can I check my mobile balance?
To Check your Balance in Aircel, Dial *125# or call 123 from your Aircel Mobile. To Check Account Balance in your Idea Mobile Dial *212# from Your Idea Mobile. Check Balance Dial *123# from your BSNL Prepaid Mobile. Check Balance Dial *222*2# from your UNINOR Prepaid Mobile.
How do I check my data usage on Orange Sierra Leone?
To check your data balance dial *137*8# on your phone and then Send.
How can I check my mobile data MB?
- To view your data usage, tap Settings > Data. You can Set mobile data limit on this screen.
- For more detail, tap Settings > Connections > Data usage. Swipe up to see how much data your apps use, ordered from most to least.
How do I find my mobile number on Orange?
1/1 Dial *266# Insert the SIM card in a phone and dial *266# and you will receive shortly a reply message with the SIM number.