Pinkoin is a cryptocurrency because it is based on the InksNation blockchain network with human being as a living node. However, it is different from known cryptocurrency because it combines the feature of both Stablecoins and floating coins without being listed on the crypto market.
Similarly, how does InksNation get their money? INKSNATION is a Nigerian Blockchain Poverty Eradication company that has sworn to pay every Registered member in Nigeria a minimum of *₦120,000* monthly, starting *from August 12th*. The company generates it’s income from cryptocurrency which realizes millions for the company as it’s members increases in number.
Quick Answer, does jumia accept Bitcoin for payment? Use Bitcoin or crypto on Jumia. Pay with Bitcoin, Lightning, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. Instant email delivery. No account required.
Amazingly, is InksNation legal? This follows the Nigeria Securities and Exchange Commission’s (NSEC) public notice that labelled Inksnation an illegal operation. Similarly, the Stakeholders in Blockchain Technology Association of Nigeria (SIBAN) issued its own notice which labelled Pinkoin a scam.
Subsequently, is Pinkoin real? Pinkoin is the brainchild of Inksnation. It is the native coin of the InksLedger. It being a native coin simply means that it will be used to make whatever payment that is to be made on InksLedger.
Is Inksnation real or fake?
Inksnation is a ponzi scheme program .
How much does InksNation pay monthly?
It will be bringing in ₦10,000 daily and ₦300,000 monthly. All payments will begin by the 12th of August, 2020, and there is no resubscription or further payment.
How do I check my InksNation wallet?
- Login into your Inksnation’s Account or Wallet.
- Click the “KYC/AML” button close to the Living Node Reservce.
- Enter your KoboPay Payment Code.
- Upload Image of Receipt from KoboPay.
- Upload any Valid ID card.
- Select verification type when filling KoboPay.
How do I use Pinkoin online?
- Log into your portal.
- Paste the Exchanger’s Wallet Address at the appropriate space after you have clicked on exchange.
- Fill in other required details like your four-digit PIN.
- Type the amount of Pinkoins, cost of the goods/services.
- Then SEND.
How do I put money on my Jumia wallet?
- Go to Pay.Jumia.com.
- Click on “Login”
- Type in your login details “email address and password.”
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Click “Bank transfer.”
- Input your bank details.
- And click to receive your money through a bank alert.
How do I deposit money into Jumia?
- Click on the link sent to your phone and login to pay on JumiaPay website with your registered email on Jumia or sign up to pay.
- On the JumiaPay payment confirmation page, click Pay Now.
- Select Use different payment method to add a debit card, returning customer can use the pre-registered debit card.
What is JumiaPay account?
Jumia Nigeria is introducing the JumiaPay option that allows you to shop for a wide range of products in the comfort of your home with guaranteed security for all your online transactions. Not only do you get to shop with ease, we offer you a payment solution that is very convenient and stress free.
Is InksNation still in existence?
Brazen Nigerian Crypto Scam Inksnation Still Operational Three Months After Regulator Warning.
Who is the CEO of InksNation?
The founder and CEO of Inksnation is S.A Omotade-Sparks, he based in Lagos, Nigeria and currently is net income is not yet specified. He termed the scheme to be a poverty eradication scheme, and Smart Urbanisation Scheme through iBNaira which he stated will begin fully on the 12th of November 2020.
What is Pinkoin all about?
Pinkoin is the world’s first Reserve Cryptocurrency, Africa’s first QR Debit Card called PinKard – to be launched August 12th 2020.