Use Bitcoin or crypto on Jumia. Pay with Bitcoin, Lightning, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. Instant email delivery. No account required.
Quick Answer, how do I invest in pink coins?
- Check CoinMarketCap to see where you can buy Pinkcoin and with which currencies. For each cryptocurrency, CoinMarketCap provides a list of purchasing options (also known as market pairs).
- Pick a platform to make your purchase.
- Make the purchase on your chosen platform.
Subsequently, which wallet can be used in Nigeria? Coinomi. Coinomi is a mobile wallet that is available on Android, desktop, and iOS versions. The wallet was founded in 2014 and is one of the oldest and most reputed wallets with 100,000+ users worldwide. Also, it is very efficient for use in Nigeria.
Similarly, how do I credit my JumiaPay account?
- Go to Pay.Jumia.com.
- Click on “Login”
- Type in your login details “email address and password.”
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Click “Bank transfer.”
- Input your bank details.
- And click to receive your money through a bank alert.
Also know, does Jumia accept international cards? You can pay using JumiaPay delivery, cash or your local Mastercard, VISA or Verve card to pay on our POS machine at delivery. We only accept Nigerian Naira. We do not accept International cards on our POS machines.
How can I sell my Pinkcoin?
- Sign up on an altcoin exchange and fund your account with Pinkcoin or load Pinkcoin into a Bitcoin ATM.
- Sell Pinkcoin for Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Can I buy 5000 naira worth of Bitcoin?
- There’s fantastic news for those who are new to the crypto community: you can buy any fraction of a single bitcoin! And in Nigerian terms, as little as 5k’ (#5000) can buy fractions of BTC.
Which crypto wallet is best for Nigerians?
- ZenGo. ZenGo is a non-custodial, keyless crypto wallet that’s significantly more secure than traditional wallets while still being extremely easy to use.
Which Bitcoin wallet does Nigeria use?
Its mobile wallet app is one of the most popular in Nigeria; since its launch, over 43 million customers globally have used Coinbase’s crypto wallet services to store their holdings. Coinbase wallet is accessible in more than 100 countries, including Nigeria, and supports many different crypto assets.
How do I withdraw money from JumiaPay?
To withdraw more than this amount, please fill the ‘Contact Us’ form here with your: – KYC documents (scanned photocopy valid ID – International passport, driver’s license or national ID), -the email address linked to the card/account details, -name on the card/account name, bank name, account number, and first 6 & …
What is JumiaPay account?
Jumia Nigeria is introducing the JumiaPay option that allows you to shop for a wide range of products in the comfort of your home with guaranteed security for all your online transactions. Not only do you get to shop with ease, we offer you a payment solution that is very convenient and stress free.
How do I add money to JumiaPay?
Choose Jumia, select online bank transfer and pick a bank from the menu, Add your bank account by entering your name and 10-digit NUBAN bank account. Secure your account with a Jumia password, To confirm your payment, your bank will send you a one-time password on the phone you connected to your bank account.
Can I use my foreign ATM card in Nigeria?
You can use virtually any debit cards in Nigeria to make purchases as long as it’s produced by the big 3 i.e Visa, MasterCard and Euromoney. You may carry little cash just for exigencies in case there is a little challenge with connectivity on the various terminals i.e POS /ATMs.
Does Jumia accept MasterCard?
In addition to the existing cash on delivery and mobile money payment options, Jumia now accepts payments by Visa and MasterCard.
How much is Jumia delivery fee in Nigeria?
MEDIUM ITEMS: the shipping fee is 4,050 for the main city and 4,550 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 20,000. If the shipping fee exceeds 20,000 please do not pay. LARGE ITEMS: the shipping fee is 12,100 for the main city and 15,100 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 60,000.