Best for Small Spaces: Midea 1.1 Cu Ft Freezer This is one of the smallest freezers on the market. At less than 20 square inches, this little appliance is small enough to fit on a countertop, under a desk, or pretty much anywhere.
Frequent question, what is the smallest chest freezer size?
- Small/Compact (5-9 cu. ft.) These chest freezers are made to fit in tight spaces like trailers or in the pantry.
- Medium (12-18 cu. ft.) Your next size up jumps from around 9 cu.
- Large (18+ cu. ft.) The third basic size range is from 18 cu.
Beside above, what’s the cheapest deep freezer?
- Midea WHS-109FW1 Upright Freezer.
- Frigidaire FFUM0623AW Freestanding Upright Freezer.
- Insignia NS-CZ70WH0 Chest Freezer.
- GE FCM5SKWW Garage-Ready Chest Freezer.
- Koolatron KTCF99 Compact Chest Freezer.
- Hisense LC50D6EWD Chest Freezer.
- Magic Chef MCUF3W2 Upright Freezer.
Quick Answer, how much does it cost to buy a freezer? Anywhere from $150- $500 depending on the size you’re looking for. You can find smaller deep freezers (3.8 cubic foot) for about $200, but the large deep freezers (7.2 cubic feet) are closer to $500.
Also the question is, can you get a mini freezer? A mini freezer offers an ideal solution for smaller spaces where a standard-size freezer won’t fit. A mini freezer can also be a good solution for homes, dorms, and offices that need a bit more freezer space than a standard kitchen freezer offers.
What sizes do mini freezers come in?
There are three main sizes of mini-freezer on the market: 1.1, 2.1, and 3.0 cubic feet. The extra space comes mostly from vertical space and shelves. A 1.1 cubic ft. freezer is about half the height of most 3.0 cubic ft.
Do small freezers use a lot of electricity?
On average, compact freezers consume 234.22 kWh of electricity annually. This works out to 19.52 kWh monthly, 0.64 kWh daily and 0.027 kWh hourly. The most common amount of electricity that compact freezers use is 240 kWh per year, 20 kWh per month, and 0.66 kWh per day.
What size freezer do I need?
To determine which size you need, multiply the number of people in your family by 2.5 cubic feet. The answer will tell you what size freezer you need. For example, my family of four needs a unit that is around 10 cubic feet. If you really like to bargain shop or you have a hunter in the family, you may need more space.
How many Litres freezer do I need?
A 50 litre freezer would probably be enough for individuals or couples, while a 100-200 litre freezer could store a week’s worth of food for a small family – around five to ten bags of shopping. Medium-sized families may find a 150-300 litre freezer a better choice.
How long do deep freezers last?
On average, the life expectancy of a refrigerator-freezer or chest freezer is 16 years. Freezers typically last anywhere from 12 to 20 years. Along with gas and electric ranges, freezers tend to be the longest-lasting kitchen appliances.
What are the sizes of deep freezers?
- Compact: 5 cubic feet.
- Small: 6 to 9 cubic feet.
- Medium: 12 to 18 cubic feet.
- Large: 18 cubic feet or more.
What is the cost of a small chest freezer?
You can get a small, 5-cubic-foot freezer — like this popular Midea model — starting at around $300.
How much electricity does a mini freezer use?
Compared to full-sized refrigerators that use 100 to 400 watts per hour, mini fridges consume between 55 watts and 85 watts. Watts is a measurement that shows how much electricity you use per hour, day, and month.
How big is a 5 cubic freezer?
【Chest Freezer Dimensions】: 5.0 cubic feet free standing Chest Freezer, Measures: 23.2×29. 7 x 36.8inch.
Which is the best small upright freezer?
- Best Overall: Frigidaire 15.5 Cu.
- Best Budget: Maytag Frost Free Upright Freezer at Home Depot.
- Best Large Capacity: GE Garage Ready Frost Free Upright Freezer at Home Depot.
- Best Compact:
- Best for Garage:
- Best with Manual Defrost:
- Best for Convenience: