- Click register.
- Select either service provider registration form or logistics service provider section.
- Fill in the registration form and tick agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Register.
- Wait for your account to be approved.
- Login to your account after approval.
- Click sell a service.
Similarly, how do I contact Jumia Kenya?
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Use this email if you’re a customer.
- email@example.com – This is used by jumia suppliers.
- For corporate organizations, use: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondingly, how long does Jumia take to deliver in Kenya? We also do the same for a few electronics like Smartphones, especially for buyers in Nairobi, Mombasa, and Nakuru. Smartphones typically take 3 – 7 days to be delivered.
Also the question is, how can I buy from Jumia Kenya?
- Click on ‘buy now’, to add this product to your cart,
- Click on ‘cart’ in the top right corner,
- Register/Login into your account by entering your email and password,
- Enter your shipping/billing information,
- Choose your preferred payment option,
Considering this, how much does Jumia pickup station earn? Entrepreneurs will earn between up to Ksh 100,000 per month by becoming Jumia pick-up stations with their existing shops and by helping customers in the area to place orders. This is a great way for businesses to earn additional income and serve as Jumia representatives in the Mt. Kenya region.
How do I become a Jumia partner?
To get started, you will be required to go to the Jumia Seller registration page and sign up. After signing up, you will be able to upload your own products to sell on Jumia Nigeria. You can always contact Jumia’s Partner Support via 0700 6000 000 throughout the entire process in case you require assistance.
Where is Jumia House located?
Pickup Stations | Jumia Kenya. Kantaria House, Ground Floor , Along Muindi Mbingu Street, Opposite Jevanjee Gardens.
Does Jumia charge for delivery?
For orders with 3 or more items, the shipping fee for each item may be incremented by 5-10 KSH to facilitate payment (e.g. 170 KSH instead of 163.33 KSH). Jumia promises to provide you with the best-in-class shopping experience at every step of the way.
Where is Jumia based?
Currently, Lagos, Nigeria–based e-tailer Jumia is at the forefront of Africa’s e-commerce movement. The company has warehouses in 10 countries, including Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Tanzania, and the Ivory Coast, and offers thousands of items to a public eager to buy quality goods.
Do you pay before delivery in Jumia?
There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on Jumia. The order amount is inclusive of all taxes and shipping fees. In case your order is delivered partially you will be required to pay only for the item that has been delivered to you.
How do I pay Jumia via mpesa?
- Go to your MPESA Menu.
- Select Lipa Na MPESA option.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business Number (510800)
- Enter Account Number (Order/Cart Number)
- Enter the amount for the order.
- Click send.
How do I pay on Jumia?
- Click on the link sent to your phone and login to pay on JumiaPay website with your registered email on Jumia or sign up to pay.
- On the JumiaPay payment confirmation page, click Pay Now.
- Select Use different payment method to add a debit card, returning customer can use the pre-registered debit card.
How long does it take Jumia to deliver?
Jumia Standard Shipping: 6 to 12 business days. Jumia Global: 17 to 23 business days.
Can I contact Jumia on Whatsapp?
Jumia Nigeria is now on various chat platforms from Blackberry messenger to Whatsapp and even Wechat. How amazing!!! You can reach out to Jumia on your mobile anytime any day. Remember we are always here to help.
How can I become a Jumia pickup station agent in Kenya?
- Possess 1,000 sq ft dedicated space for Jumia in the facility.
- Dedicated person to manage the pickup station.
- Consent to brand location and staff.
- Possess delivery van and 4 motorbike riders (applicable to existing logistics companies)