Check balance by entering #554# or 5554.
You asked, how do I check my Maroc Telecom internet balance?
- Enter #580# followed by the send button.
- Call #111# and follow the instructions.
Amazingly, how do you top up an INWI SIM?
- Call 120 from your Inwi number in Morocco.
- Call 5290 000 00 from any other phone.
- Call 0021 2529 0000 00 from abroad.
- Visit the Inwi website.
- Visit the Inwi Facebook page.
People ask also, how do I recharge my INWI internet?
- Select an amount to send.
- Enter the number to recharge.
- Choose your payment method of choice. Once purchased, the recharge is sent instantly.
Also the question is, how do I find my INWI number Morocco? Request your own number by calling: 55512 or via # 555 * 1 * 2 #.So how expensive is mobile data in Morocco? The average price for 1 GB of data in Morocco is 0.88 USD, far below the African average of 5.80 USD. The world average is 4.07 USD.
How do I check my balance on Orange Morocco?
- Enter #554# followed by the send button.
- Call 5554 and follow the instructions.
How can I check my sim number?
Dial USSD code *336#, a menu will appear at which Type 1. The sender will get the verification status of his number. Customer can send message (CNIC) to short-code 789 through primary verified number and in return he will get status of numbers against his/her CNIC along with verification stats.
How can I check my SIM card number?
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How do I find my mobile number orange?
Press *115# to know your mobile number.
Can I use mobile data in Morocco?
Mobile/cellphone coverage is generally excellent in Morocco’s cities and metropolitan areas, although expect limited coverage in remote, desert or mountainous areas. If you want to use your mobile phone on the go, your best bet is to buy a local SIM to insert into your unlocked phone for the duration of your stay.
Can I buy SIM card in Marrakech airport?
Getting a free Morocco sim card in the airport with Orange is simple and easy. When you are getting to Morocco International Airport they will offer you a free sim card for Morocco. You will get some sms and you will decide if you want to continue purchasing data packages.
Does Orange SIM card work in Morocco?
Orange SIM cards do work in Spain and Morocco but you’ll pay heavy roaming fees. It is much more economical to buy a SIM card in each country.
How do I check my remaining data on Orange?
- Select “Internet”
- Select “Internet Packages”
- Select “My Package info”
- You will get confirmation on your remaining MBs and renewal date.
How do I check airtime balance on Orange?
You can check your credit balance at any time, from the Orange Yame app, or by dialling *121# for all the balances, *155# for prepaid main balance.
How do I check my orange load?
- Enter #123#1# followed by the send button.
- Call 5123 and follow the instructions.