Quick Answer, how long does it take Jumia to deliver in Nigeria? It takes 4 to 6 business days for your product to get to you if it is the standard shipping method. Remember, weekends are not included. For products shipped from overseas, it takes 12 to 19 business days for your product to get to you.
Also know, how do I order from Jumia Uganda?
- Set delivery location. Select the location where you want us to deliver.
- Choose the product. Browse shops that deliver near you.
- Receive it at your doorstep. Your order will be delivered to you in no time.
In this regard, how do I order from Jumia Kenya?
- Click on ‘buy now’, to add this product to your cart,
- Click on ‘cart’ in the top right corner,
- Register/Login into your account by entering your email and password,
- Enter your shipping/billing information,
- Choose your preferred payment option,
Beside above, can I pay cash on delivery on jumia? You can choose to pay cash on delivery or do a funds transfer. Jumia pay on delivery allows you to make payment with Cash or with a debit card. Be sure that this way of payment is safe, simple, and comfortable.
How do I pay for things on jumia?
- 1- Place an order.
- 2- Select JumiaPay as the payment option and confirm your order.
- 3- Enter your credit card number or your bank details.
- 4- Click on « Pay Now »
- 5- Your order is confirmed, it will soon be delivered to your doorstep.
Does Jumia deliver to your house?
Jumia might be an online storefront, but we also operate a number of different pickup stations all over Nigeria. These stations serves as locations where you can choose to have your orders delivered to.
How much is Jumia delivery fee in Nigeria?
MEDIUM ITEMS: the shipping fee is 4,050 for the main city and 4,550 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 20,000. If the shipping fee exceeds 20,000 please do not pay. LARGE ITEMS: the shipping fee is 12,100 for the main city and 15,100 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 60,000.
What are Jumia seller fees?
In line with the Federal Government’s directive on the Finance Act 2019, the Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable on goods and services offered by Jumia would be increased from 5% to 7.5% effective on the 1st of February 2020.
How long does Jumia take to deliver?
Jumia Standard Shipping: 6 to 12 business days. Jumia Global: 17 to 23 business days.
Who owns Jumia Uganda?
Jumia is under the leadership of founders Sacha Poignonnec, Jeremy Hodara, and in Uganda, Ron Kawamara. This website is owned and operated by Jade E Services Uganda Ltd Plot 47 Lumumba Avenue, Nakasero, Kampala.
How do I pay Jumia via mpesa?
- Go to Mpesa menu and choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Key in the Jumia mpesa business paybill number which is 510800.
- Enter JUMIA as the account number.
- Key in the amount you wish to pay for.
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN.
- Check again to ensure that you have input the correct information.
How long does Jumia Kenya take to deliver?
We also do the same for a few electronics like Smartphones, especially for buyers in Nairobi, Mombasa, and Nakuru. Smartphones typically take 3 – 7 days to be delivered.
Does Jumia refund money?
If you purchased an item with a Refund voucher, we will refund you the sum of the amount you paid and the amount of the Jumia refund voucher.
How do I pay before delivery on Jumia?
- Click on the link sent to your phone and login to pay on JumiaPay website with your registered email on Jumia or sign up to pay.
- On the JumiaPay payment confirmation page, click Pay Now.
- Select Use different payment method to add a debit card, returning customer can use the pre-registered debit card.