- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Bank account details.
You asked, how do I become a partner on Jumia? To get started, you will be required to go to the Jumia Seller registration page and sign up. After signing up, you will be able to upload your own products to sell on Jumia Nigeria. You can always contact Jumia’s Partner Support via 0700 6000 000 throughout the entire process in case you require assistance.
Moreover, what percentage does Jumia take? In line with the Federal Government’s directive on the Finance Act 2019, the Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable on goods and services offered by Jumia would be increased from 5% to 7.5% effective on the 1st of February 2020.
Similarly, how much does it cost to sell on Jumia Nigeria? How much does it cost to sell on Jumia? The registration on Jumia is free for all the vendors.
Also, how do I register as a seller on Jumia Nigeria? Just visit the website https://www.jumia.com.ng/marketplace-vendor/ and fill the form. Once the registration details has been filled. You are required to watch the short training videos and take the quiz. An email will be sent with a link to create password.Despite the business model shakeup, Jumia is still not profitable, and it is also not growing as fast as it once was. Jumia’s customer base grew to 6.9 million, 500k customers (6.9%) higher than 6.4 million in Q1 2020.
How do I become a Jumia pickup agent?
- Click register.
- Select either service provider registration form or logistics service provider section.
- Fill in the registration form and tick agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Register.
- Wait for your account to be approved.
- Login to your account after approval.
- Click sell a service.
How long does Jumia take to pay sellers?
Vendors would recieve payments for items delivered, 8 days after their payment cycle ends. All vendors are allocated a business day for payments, either Tuesday or Wednesday.
How long do Jumia vendors take?
– You will receive your payment within the timeline set in your seller center either weekly or monthly. Weekly payments are done every Wednesday for orders delivered the previous week. Monthly payments are done on the 8th working day .
How can I post my product on Jumia?
CREATION PRODUCT TEMPLATE UPLOAD csv file, go to Product and then click on Import Products. After that, on “Import Products”, select “Create new products” and browse for your . csv file, click on “Accept” and then on “Upload File”.
How do I sell online?
- 1) Calculate the costs involved in selling online.
- 2) Find out if its viable to sell online.
- 3) Create digital catalogue of your products.
- 4) Setup End to End Process.
- 5) Use A Good Inventory Management Software.
- 6) Be discoverable online.
- Sell online using eCommerce Marketplaces:
How do I sell things online in Nigeria?
- Jumia. Almost everyone knows Jumia.
- Konga. Konga is a Nigerian online marketplace founded by Sim Shagaya.
- Jiji. Jiji is an online marketing site in Nigeria where you can sell freely.
- OList. OList is a free shopping site where you can sell your products online.
What is included in Jumia Express fees?
The Jumia Express Fee is split into two components: Jumia Express Storage (based on item size): storage for your product in a Jumia Warehouse. Vendor Shipping Contribution (based on item size and category): Picking and packing of your products when a customer orders them. Shipping of your products to the customer.
How can I use Jumia logistics?
How do Jumia agents make money?
YOU EARN MONEY – You make commissions selling items supplied by Jumia. Your efforts are rewarded: the more you work, the more you earn! You also earn money for each new sales consultant you recruit! YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS- As an independent sales consultant,you have complete freedom and control over your activity.
What’s wrong with Jumia?
Citron Research openly accused Jumia of fraud and described its equity as “worthless.” From a peak price of $49,99, Jumia stocks fell off a cliff and the bottom dropped out as the share price fell below its IPO price of $14.50. Some disgruntled investors began filing class action lawsuits.