Despite the business model shakeup, Jumia is still not profitable, and it is also not growing as fast as it once was. Jumia‘s customer base grew to 6.9 million, 500k customers (6.9%) higher than 6.4 million in Q1 2020. It only added 100k more compared to the previous quarter when it had 6.8 million customers.
Additionally, is it profitable to sell on Konga? Konga also charges commission depending on the amount of product sold and the seller level. For Premium sellers who own a large quality of goods and sell up to 1 million goods monthly, they charge about 2-7% commission. But for other sellers who sell below, they charge up to 3-10% on products.
Best answer for this question, what’s wrong with Jumia? Citron Research openly accused Jumia of fraud and described its equity as “worthless.” From a peak price of $49,99, Jumia stocks fell off a cliff and the bottom dropped out as the share price fell below its IPO price of $14.50. Some disgruntled investors began filing class action lawsuits.
Frequent question, how much does it cost to sell on Jumia Nigeria? How much does it cost to sell on Jumia? The registration on Jumia is free for all the vendors.
Correspondingly, can I sell on Jumia from USA? Jumia sources products from the brand owner themselves or via local distributors. You can also register as a seller on the main marketplace. You’ll need to apply to do this. International sellers are permitted, but Jumia use bank transfers for making payments, so opening a local bank account is a good option.
- To apply for the konga Affiliate program, you need to visit www.konga.com/yuboss , then click on the sign up button at the tip of the page. 2. Once you click on the sign up page, Then you will be redirected to the Konga Affiliate registration page, where you will need to input your details.
How do I sell on Konga outside Lagos?
- CREATE YOUR STORE. Register your store with a unique Store URL for your store on Konga.com.
- LIST YOUR PRODUCTS. Create your products, set your own prices, and make them available for purchase.
- SELL TO MILLIONS OF BUYERS. Manage your orders, choose your own shipping method, and receive sales proceeds.
What percentage does Jumia take?
In line with the Federal Government’s directive on the Finance Act 2019, the Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable on goods and services offered by Jumia would be increased from 5% to 7.5% effective on the 1st of February 2020.
Is Jumia better than Konga?
Verdict: Jumia is rated higher than Konga in terms of global internet engagement.
Who are Jumia competitors?
- Souq — owned by Amazon — is leading in the Egyptian market.
- Jiji — with over 8 million monthly active users, Jiji is a strong competitor in Nigeria.
- Konga — has been an war with Jumia for years in a battle to dominate the Nigerian ecommece market.
How do I make money on Jumia?
- List your products under the correct product categories.
- Make sure your selling price is correct.
- Receive an order from Jumia through the Seller Portal.
- Pick and Pack the order.
How do I get more sales on Jumia?
- Improve on the 3 key following factors. Good image quality and detailed product description. Competitive price.
- Use Jumia Services. ● Marketing 🡺 Join our promotions and catch more potential customers – Content Value Added Service.
What currency is Jumia?
Jumia’s third quarter Before we dive into Jumia’s third-quarter results, recall that Jumia changed the default currency in its report from euros to the American dollar in Q2 2021; it will remain this way in the foreseeable future, according to the company.
How do I become a Jumia affiliate marketer?
Just go to affiliates.jumia.com, fill out the online form to apply. Your application will be reviewed and if you are qualified, you will be welcomed to the Jumia Affiliate Program. You can now login to the affiliate program site to start promoting offers.
How long does it take for Jumia to deliver a product?
Jumia Standard Shipping: 6 to 12 business days.
How does Konga affiliate make money?
Affiliate marketers make earning through the order(s) they placed (on Konga) or the ones placed by third-parties through their unique URL/links. Affiliates can also buy off from Konga and sell at their own rate, making a profit even as they earn commissions.