- firstname.lastname@example.org – Use this email if you’re a customer.
- email@example.com – This is used by jumia suppliers.
- For corporate organizations, use: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this regard, how do I select a pick up station on Jumia? If you want your package to be shipped to a pickup station near you, all you need to do is select “pickup station” as your delivery method at checkout, then specify a pickup station that is closest to you from the list of displayed pickup stations.
Additionally, how long does Jumia Kenya take to deliver? We also do the same for a few electronics like Smartphones, especially for buyers in Nairobi, Mombasa, and Nakuru. Smartphones typically take 3 – 7 days to be delivered.
Also the question is, how do I pay Jumia via mpesa?
- Go to your MPESA Menu.
- Select Lipa Na MPESA option.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business Number (510800)
- Enter Account Number (Order/Cart Number)
- Enter the amount for the order.
- Click send.
Likewise, how long does it take Jumia to deliver? Jumia Standard Shipping: 6 to 12 business days. Jumia Global: 17 to 23 business days.
Where is Jumia House located?
Pickup Stations | Jumia Kenya. Kantaria House, Ground Floor , Along Muindi Mbingu Street, Opposite Jevanjee Gardens.
Can someone else pick up my Jumia order?
Jumia Kenya on Twitter: “@Laura_Thuo Hi, we confirm that you can send someone else to collect the order on your behalf.
What happens if I don’t pick up my Jumia order?
If you don’t pick it up at the VDO, the package will be sent to the warehouse where you will still be able to pick it up.
What are Jumia seller fees?
In line with the Federal Government’s directive on the Finance Act 2019, the Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable on goods and services offered by Jumia would be increased from 5% to 7.5% effective on the 1st of February 2020.
Do you pay before delivery in Jumia?
There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on Jumia. The order amount is inclusive of all taxes and shipping fees. In case your order is delivered partially you will be required to pay only for the item that has been delivered to you.
How do I pay on Jumia?
- Click on the link sent to your phone and login to pay on JumiaPay website with your registered email on Jumia or sign up to pay.
- On the JumiaPay payment confirmation page, click Pay Now.
- Select Use different payment method to add a debit card, returning customer can use the pre-registered debit card.
Can I contact Jumia on Whatsapp?
Jumia Nigeria is now on various chat platforms from Blackberry messenger to Whatsapp and even Wechat. How amazing!!! You can reach out to Jumia on your mobile anytime any day. Remember we are always here to help.
Does Jumia accept cash on delivery?
You can choose to pay cash on delivery or do a funds transfer. Jumia pay on delivery allows you to make payment with Cash or with a debit card. Be sure that this way of payment is safe, simple, and comfortable.
How do I deposit money on Jumia?
- Go to Pay.Jumia.com.
- Click on “Login”
- Type in your login details “email address and password.”
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Click “Bank transfer.”
- Input your bank details.
- And click to receive your money through a bank alert.
Are Jumia products original?
Are all products on Jumia original, new/unused and genuine? Yes, We are committed to offering our customers 100% genuine and original products. We also take the necessary actions to ensure that any seller found to be selling non-genuine products is immediately delisted from selling on Jumia.