- Call 120 from your Inwi number in Morocco.
- Call 5290 000 00 from any other phone.
- Call 0021 2529 0000 00 from abroad.
- Visit the Inwi website.
- Visit the Inwi Facebook page.
Correspondingly, how do I check my INWI balance? Check balance by entering #554# or 5554.
Moreover, how do I top up my INWI Internet?
- Select an amount to send.
- Enter the number to recharge.
- Choose your payment method of choice. Once purchased, the recharge is sent instantly.
As many you asked, how do I buy data in Morocco?
- Maroc Telecom. Data SIM card Maroc Telecom. Being one of the main operators, it offers you connection in 2G, 3G and 4G.
- Inwi. INWI data SIM card.
- One Sim Card. ONE Data SIM Card.
Quick Answer, how do I recharge my Maroc Telecom Internet?
- Enter #580# followed by the send button.
- Call #111# and follow the instructions.
So how expensive is mobile data in Morocco? The average price for 1 GB of data in Morocco is 0.88 USD, far below the African average of 5.80 USD. The world average is 4.07 USD.
How do I activate my maroc Telecom SIM card?
You must activate the SIM card after you have purchased it. Either ask the salon to do this or call 555 yourself and dial the number “1”. Everything, the card is activated. You can buy the supplement in most small shops or supermarkets.
Can I use mobile data in Morocco?
Mobile/cellphone coverage is generally excellent in Morocco’s cities and metropolitan areas, although expect limited coverage in remote, desert or mountainous areas. If you want to use your mobile phone on the go, your best bet is to buy a local SIM to insert into your unlocked phone for the duration of your stay.
How do I reload my Morocco card?
- First, fill in the Moroccan telephone number.
- Then, choose the amount you want to be recharged.
- Decide how you want to pay for your transaction.
- After your successful payment the Moroccan prepaid phone will be recharged within seconds and can be used immediately.
How do I send credit to Morocco Mobile?
- Select the ‘Airtime’ service in the ‘Send to’ box on our website or app.
- Enter and confirm your recipient’s mobile number.
- Choose how much airtime you’d like to add.
- Pay online.
- You and the recipient will receive an SMS notification once the top-up is complete.
How do I find my Maroc Telecom number?
Request your own number by calling: 55512 or via # 555 * 1 * 2 #.
How do I check my orange data balance in Morocco?
- Enter #554# followed by the send button.
- Call 5554 and follow the instructions.
Is there a SIM card that works all over the world?
International SIM cards (sometimes called “travel SIM cards”) aren’t tied to a specific country or group of nations, but allow you to use your phone all around the world — for a price. There are several of these cards on the market, each with different plans and pricing.
How do I find my Orange SIM card number?
Insert the SIM card in a phone and dial *266# and you will receive shortly a reply message with the SIM number.
Does WhatsApp work in Morocco?
Re: “WhatsApp”phone application in Morocco? Yes you can. There are no restrictions currently.
How do you write a Moroccan phone number?
The current national telephone numbering scheme of the Kingdom of Morocco is a closed plan to ten digits in the format: CC + N(S) N with: The country code (CC – Country Code) = 212. The (significant) national number (N(S) N) consists of nine (9) digits: ZABPQMCDU.