A designated group coordinator needs to log in to his/her profile on https://www.ustraveldocs.com/th and request group appointment by selecting – “Group Scheduling Request” from the left menu. If your request is approved, log back into your profile- select “Schedule Group Appointment” from the left menu.
Also, how do I submit my DS 160 to my family? If you’re completing multiple DS-160s for your family, you can create a family application that will automatically fill in some details for each family member. To do this, first complete one DS-160. On the “Thank You” page that follows the confirmation page, you’ll see an option to create a family application.
Correspondingly, how can I bring someone from Morocco to USA? In general, a person who wishes to immigrate to the United States must have a petition approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) before applying for an immigrant visa. The petition is filed either by a qualified relative or a potential employer at a USCIS office in the United States.
Additionally, how much is US family visa fee? Immediate Relative or Family Preference Immigration Applications cost 325.00 USD in addition to the petition. Employment-Based Immigration Applications cost 345.00 USD in addition to the petition. Other immigration applications (such as self-petitioning) cost 205.00 USD.
You asked, what is group appointment for US visa? Group of 10 or more individuals travelling together may request a group appointment. Examples of groups include, but are not limited to, performing artists, school trips, professional trainees and tour groups. Families and relatives travelling together do not qualify as a group and must request individual appointments.
How can I apply for family visit visa in USA?
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. You need three pieces of information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.
Do we need to fill separate DS 160 for spouse?
You will need to file separate DS-160 applications for your spouse, but the web site will make this a little easier for you. Once you complete your application, on the “Thank You” page there will be an option to create another application for your family member.
Do we need to fill DS 160 for child?
Dependents. Each dependent (spouse and/or child) that requires a U.S. visa must fill out and complete a Form DS-160. If you are applying and/or travelling together as a family or as part of a group.
Do you have any other relatives in the United States DS 160?
- Please answer “Yes” or “No” as to if you have immediate relatives in the U.S. Please note that for the purposes of the DS-160, “Immediate Relatives” means fiancé/fiancée, spouse (husband/wife), child (son/daughter), and/or sibling (brother/sister). It does not include parents.
How much is visa from Morocco to USA?
The application fee for the most common nonimmigrant visa types is US$160. This includes tourist, business, student, and exchange visas. Most petition-based visas, such as work and religious visas, are US$190.
How can a Moroccan get a visa?
- Make an appointment at the Morocco consulate or embassy.
- Complete the Morocco visa application form.
- Gather the required documents.
- Submit them at the Moroccan embassy or consulate.
- Pay the visa fee.
- Wait for the Morocco visa to be processed.
- Get the visa.
How much is permanent visa to USA?
The government filing fees for getting a family-based green card is $1,760 for an applicant living in the United States or $1,200 for an applicant living outside the United States.
What is a group visa?
The Group Visa is the one that issued to a tourist group organized by the travel agency which comprises at least five (5) persons who must travel together both in and out of China. The Group Visa is evidenced on the List of Group instead of on the individual passport.
How can I apply for group visa for USA?
- Submit Request. Submit a group appointment request.
- Response. The email response can have one of the two outcomes:
- Visa Fees. Each member of the group must pay the visa application fee, individually or as a bulk fee payment.
- Application Form.
- Schedule an Appointment.
- Visit the VAC Location.
How do I schedule my family interview for US visa Philippines?
Visit the website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph or contact Embassy Manila’s Visa Information and Appointment Service Center at (+632) 8548-8223 and (+632) 7792-8988 and follow the instructions on how to create a profile and schedule a visa interview.