- Click on the link sent to your phone and login to pay on JumiaPay website with your registered email on Jumia or sign up to pay.
- On the JumiaPay payment confirmation page, click Pay Now.
- Select Use different payment method to add a debit card, returning customer can use the pre-registered debit card.
Subsequently, how do I order from jumia Kenya?
- Click on ‘buy now’, to add this product to your cart,
- Click on ‘cart’ in the top right corner,
- Register/Login into your account by entering your email and password,
- Enter your shipping/billing information,
- Choose your preferred payment option,
Considering this, how much is jumia delivery fee in Nigeria? MEDIUM ITEMS: the shipping fee is 4,050 for the main city and 4,550 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 20,000. If the shipping fee exceeds 20,000 please do not pay. LARGE ITEMS: the shipping fee is 12,100 for the main city and 15,100 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 60,000.
Similarly, is Jumia trusted? No to Fake products JUMIA‘s goal is to build the best online shopping experience to gain customer’s trust; this is why we only sell genuine and original products. JUMIA is abiding by the legal rules related to the Customer Protection regulations.
In this regard, does Jumia use mobile money? Dial *170# OR On your Phone Menu, locate “MY MTN” and select Mobile Money. Enter your Mobile Money Pin. Press Ok to confirm payment to Jumia.
How do I pay Jumia via mpesa?
- Go to Mpesa menu and choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Key in the Jumia mpesa business paybill number which is 510800.
- Enter JUMIA as the account number.
- Key in the amount you wish to pay for.
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN.
- Check again to ensure that you have input the correct information.
Who owns Jumia Kenya?
Africa pride The two Frenchmen who run Jumia as co-CEOs, Jeremy Hodara and Sacha Poignonnec, reduced their salaries just days before the first anniversary of its initial public offering (IPO) on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
How long does Jumia Kenya take to deliver?
We also do the same for a few electronics like Smartphones, especially for buyers in Nairobi, Mombasa, and Nakuru. Smartphones typically take 3 – 7 days to be delivered.
Does Jumia deliver to your house?
Jumia might be an online storefront, but we also operate a number of different pickup stations all over Nigeria. These stations serves as locations where you can choose to have your orders delivered to.
How long does it take to receive an order from Jumia?
Jumia Standard Shipping: 6 to 12 business days. Jumia Global: 17 to 23 business days.
How long does Jumia take to deliver goods?
Delivery will be attempted 2 times over 5 days (7.00 am to 5.30pm ) after which the item will be cancelled. Pickup Stations: Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to when you receive the first SMS to pick up your order from our pickup station.
Which is better Konga or Jumia?
Verdict: Jumia is rated higher than Konga in terms of global internet engagement.
What is wrong with Jumia?
Jumia left fragmented markets that are hostile to ecommerce with underdeveloped digital payment services and a poor logistical and delivery infrastructure that led to high managing operations costs. In addition, the company downsized its operations in Nigeria, its biggest market.
How do I confirm my order on Jumia?
Once your order is placed, Jumia will either automatically confirm it by notifying you via email or call you for confirmation in case Jumia needs more details. Please note that this confirmation is a mandatory step before Jumia will ship your order.
How do I deposit money on Jumia?
- Go to Pay.Jumia.com.
- Click on “Login”
- Type in your login details “email address and password.”
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Click “Bank transfer.”
- Input your bank details.
- And click to receive your money through a bank alert.