- Click on the link sent to your phone and login to pay on JumiaPay website with your registered email on Jumia or sign up to pay.
- On the JumiaPay payment confirmation page, click Pay Now.
- Select Use different payment method to add a debit card, returning customer can use the pre-registered debit card.
Moreover, how do I pay on jumia Kenya?
- Cash On Delivery (easy and simple at your doorstep)
- Credit/Debit Card.
- Mobile Money.
Similarly, how do I pay on jumia Ghana?
- 1- Place an order.
- 2- Select JumiaPay as the payment option and confirm your order.
- 3- Enter your credit card or mobile number.
- 4- Click on « Pay Now »
- 5- Your order is confirmed, it will soon be delivered to your doorstep.
You asked, can I pay cash on delivery on Jumia? You can choose to pay cash on delivery or do a funds transfer. Jumia pay on delivery allows you to make payment with Cash or with a debit card. Be sure that this way of payment is safe, simple, and comfortable.
Quick Answer, does Jumia use mobile money? Dial *170# OR On your Phone Menu, locate “MY MTN” and select Mobile Money. Enter your Mobile Money Pin. Press Ok to confirm payment to Jumia.
Can I pay Jumia with mpesa?
Jumia Kenya is the fasted growing trading platform in Kenya and one of the biggest in the continent. You can make payments for your purchases on Jumia through paypal, Mpesa on cash on delivery.
Is jumia pay safe?
Using Jumia is simply the safest, easiest and hassle-free means to pay on Jumia ventures. It is also faster than any other payment method. Jumia works to keep your data safe with a security system that adheres to the highest safety and security standards.
How long does it take Jumia to deliver?
Jumia Standard Shipping: 6 to 12 business days. Jumia Global: 17 to 23 business days.
How much is Jumia delivery fee in Nigeria?
MEDIUM ITEMS: the shipping fee is 4,050 for the main city and 4,550 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 20,000. If the shipping fee exceeds 20,000 please do not pay. LARGE ITEMS: the shipping fee is 12,100 for the main city and 15,100 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 60,000.
Does Jumia accept bitcoin for payment?
Use Bitcoin or crypto on Jumia. Pay with Bitcoin, Lightning, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. Instant email delivery. No account required.
Why is cash on delivery not available on Jumia?
If you are not able to select the pay on delivery option, it is either: 1)Your cart has a shipped from overseas item and/or an insurance item. 2)Your total cart value is under N1,500. 3)Your total cart value is above N200,000.
How do I order from Jumia Uganda?
- Set delivery location. Select the location where you want us to deliver.
- Choose the product. Browse shops that deliver near you.
- Receive it at your doorstep. Your order will be delivered to you in no time.
How do I send money from Mpesa to Jumia?
- Go to your MPESA Menu.
- Select Lipa Na MPESA option.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business Number (510800)
- Enter Account Number (Order/Cart Number)
- Enter the amount for the order.
- Click send.
How long does Jumia take to deliver in Kenya?
We also do the same for a few electronics like Smartphones, especially for buyers in Nairobi, Mombasa, and Nakuru. Smartphones typically take 3 – 7 days to be delivered.
Does Jumia deliver to your house?
Jumia might be an online storefront, but we also operate a number of different pickup stations all over Nigeria. These stations serves as locations where you can choose to have your orders delivered to.