Likewise, how can I buy from Jumia Kenya?
- Click on ‘buy now’, to add this product to your cart,
- Click on ‘cart’ in the top right corner,
- Register/Login into your account by entering your email and password,
- Enter your shipping/billing information,
- Choose your preferred payment option,
Considering this, how long does Jumia take to deliver in Kenya? We also do the same for a few electronics like Smartphones, especially for buyers in Nairobi, Mombasa, and Nakuru. Smartphones typically take 3 – 7 days to be delivered.
Also know, where is Jumia available? Currently, Lagos, Nigeria–based e-tailer Jumia is at the forefront of Africa’s e-commerce movement. The company has warehouses in 10 countries, including Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Tanzania, and the Ivory Coast, and offers thousands of items to a public eager to buy quality goods.
Also the question is, can I pay cash on delivery on jumia? You can choose to pay cash on delivery or do a funds transfer. Jumia pay on delivery allows you to make payment with Cash or with a debit card. Be sure that this way of payment is safe, simple, and comfortable.
What does official store mean in Jumia?
It where Jumia partners with big brands directly and takes the tagline, Home Of Brands. To put it simply, it is an online mall where all the brands have official stores on the Jumia platform.
How does Jumia delivery work?
Door Delivery: Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you. Delivery will be attempted 2 times over 5 days (7.00 am to 5.30pm ) after which the item will be cancelled.
How do I pay Jumia via mpesa?
- Go to your MPESA Menu.
- Select Lipa Na MPESA option.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business Number (510800)
- Enter Account Number (Order/Cart Number)
- Enter the amount for the order.
- Click send.
Do you pay before delivery in Jumia?
There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on Jumia. The order amount is inclusive of all taxes and shipping fees. In case your order is delivered partially you will be required to pay only for the item that has been delivered to you.
Can I contact Jumia on Whatsapp?
Jumia Nigeria is now on various chat platforms from Blackberry messenger to Whatsapp and even Wechat. How amazing!!! You can reach out to Jumia on your mobile anytime any day. Remember we are always here to help.
How do I enter delivery address in Jumia?
- Go to Jumia, and click on your name (you must be logged in first)
- Click on ACCOUNT in the displayed menu.
- Click on the ADDRESS BOOK link under My Jumia Account to add a new address.
- Click on ADD NEW ADDRESS button to start adding a new address to your account.
Who is the owner of Jumia Uganda?
Jumia is under the leadership of founders Sacha Poignonnec, Jeremy Hodara, and in Uganda, Ron Kawamara. This website is owned and operated by Jade E Services Uganda Ltd Plot 47 Lumumba Avenue, Nakasero, Kampala.
Is Jumia better than Konga?
Verdict: Jumia is rated higher than Konga in terms of global internet engagement.
How do I deposit money into Jumia?
- Go to Pay.Jumia.com.
- Click on “Login”
- Type in your login details “email address and password.”
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Click “Bank transfer.”
- Input your bank details.
- And click to receive your money through a bank alert.
How much is Jumia delivery fee in Nigeria?
MEDIUM ITEMS: the shipping fee is 4,050 for the main city and 4,550 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 20,000. If the shipping fee exceeds 20,000 please do not pay. LARGE ITEMS: the shipping fee is 12,100 for the main city and 15,100 for the Group E Region; the maximum fee here is 60,000.